Wednesday 18 April 2007

University Shooting in US

Recently, there is a big shooting in Virginia Tech University. About 33 people died in that and it is really horrible and terrifying. May the victims rest in peace and I hope the families will get through this ordeal.

I know this isn't funny but I couldn't resist saying that the 'shooter' looks like my online friend, Pokguy. I have known him for the past 6 years through utopia and I still keep in contact with him. I even met him in Toronto, Canada last year for 2 hours in Bayview Village. It was awesome reminiscing our glory battles against 18:20! This was my first time meeting up with a total stranger and it is amazing that he knows when I'm sad etc.

'Shooter'

My friend, Pokguy

Don't they look similar. I know Pok is going to kill me for this. He has already threatened to hunt me down. :D Just for the fun of it yea.

No comments: