Friday 20 April 2007

To Be Immortalise

The start of the day was lousy! AGAIN! My wing was installed into the wind tunnel. And now, the shit part begins; calibration of the instruments I will be using. Some idiot before me changed everything I setup before I left for London. So, I have no idea what he changed and 'mua' have to play around with them. This isn't exactly like lego. Arghhhhhh!

Damn stress I tell you. I was on the verge of fainting too because I didn't have my breakfast and it was late in the afternoon. For this only time, I multi-tasked my work today to maximise my time. So, one hand was feeding food into my mouth, the other was clicking the mouse and entering the figures into the excel sheet. Unfortunately, the results for the experiment are still bananas.

Actually I should be down there doing work, but I can't be really bothered now. The tunnel needs some rest since I'm abused it.

But everything changed when I went back to my workstation. To my amazement, I received a printed message. Yes! A printed message NOT a SMS or a printed e-mail but a message directly to my College's printer(Canggih! I know! I love this College). It said 'Cheng Chun 加油(jia you) la.' With a picture. Not going to say what it is. =D

That definitely made my day. And now, I'm back to semangat, hyper Cheng Chun. My colleagues were shocked at my typing speeding because I was practically tapping the keyboards away loudly typing this. Must be the adrenaline I'm having now. I have already done 3 experiments and another 2 more to go. I will be here till 9 p.m. But that doesn't matter I'm happy!

Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner as I would love to immortalise this piece of paper. Will search the university to find one.

To you, I really want to give you a big big hug. Here's a virtual hug la. *Hugs*

Thank you so much for making my day so much better.

Now back for round 4 for my experiment.

No comments: