Friday 6 April 2007

A Sleepless Night

Hah. Once again, being in Beit isn't the best place to be when you want to have a nice long sleep. Definitely, you will be woken up by someone asking you how to do a Fourier Transformation at 3 a.m. Oh well, that's part of the job description when you stay with someone who is doing Communications then. Though, I have to admit, sorry I couldn't help you much in it.

Either way, I think my body clock is going bananas. First, sleeping from 0145 to 0300 then 0600 to 0845 then 0900 to 1230. But of course in between those sleeping periods, we talked and went crazy at times. Hahaha. Never in my life, I had such a sleeping 'routine' but it is certainly fun and an experience to remember. So, now I know this is how a shared room is.

Surprisingly, I'm not really hungry now as I am suppose to be. I was initially during the night. Like really hungry. Smelling the cookies Kai was eating didn't help me much either. Munching away he was while I was trying to sleep. Ishhhh. Budak ni. Lol. However, during that time also, I wasn't feeling that well. I think I had quite a bit of food for dinner and had a bit of indisgestion. We(Tock, Kai, Siew Ping and I) went to GBK for dinner and had a massive meal. After that, I went to Linstead for an Oreo cheesecake which Charlotte made for me. It was very yummy of course and a huge one!

Oh well, I think I better get going with my work.

No comments: