Thursday 26 April 2007

Finally

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EXPERMIENT!!! I managed to finish all my test for my experiment. After mopping and getting all stressed up about it, it is kinda of over. But being a student from Imperial *cough cough* I did ask my prof to see whether there is anything else for me to do with the wing until he comes back.

Apparently, he is coming back in mid-May. My goodness. By then, I should have completed everything and I would be writing up my report. Oh well, these means I don't need to go to College till then. Doesn't this sound so nice. I still can't believe that Freshers still have to attend lectures after Easter. Poor you. I will think of you when I'm in bed ya. :)

Anyway, here are my babies fabricated by the workshop. My Vortex Generators.

My babies.

They were taped on the wing. Such technologies we have these days.

43 of them on the wing. :)

No comments: