Friday 6 April 2007

The Souvenir

Ahhhhh. Don't worry. I haven't forgotten a souvenir given by someone yesterday. After the dinner in Chinatown, I went to the library. You know who you are and the gift was simply great. Never in my wildest dreams that someone would actually buy me a plane as a souvenir when s/he travelled somewhere. It is a really pretty bronze F-14(Tomcat) plane sharpener. It looks really cool and man, it looks like the real plane itself. Just only a smaller scale. Hehe.

But whether it is as small as a grain of salt or as big as a mountain, I really appreciate this gesture. Thank you so very much. I super duper like it. Among all the planes I have collected, I have never collected this before. It definitely made my day yesterday.

Here are some of the souvenir pictures.

This is when the plane wants to take off. It generates more lift.

This is when the plane wants to hit Mach 2 speeds. The famous delta wing formation.

Cockpit of the plane.

Frontal view of the plane.

Looks like it is ready to fly.


It now sits next to the new Blue Heliconia Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER.

The planes now I'm collecting are getting nicer and nicer every year. Thank you so much again the plane. It will definitely won't collect dust.

No comments: