Saturday 28 April 2007

Son of a B***h

There is only one thing which gets me mad and worked-up for those who knew what happened to me in my 3rd year. It is THAT again! Can I get FREE from this forever!

I'm now plagued with a problem from then and for f**k sake can't they do something right for once! What the hell is wrong with them! It was a simple task to just end our stay in that horrid place and this is coming back to haunt me.

I always believe 'Aren't we all old enough to do our responsibilities?' I mean if you can't even sort this simple task in life now how in the hell are you going to be a parent when you have your own household with kids around and paying all the bills and such? So, I don't think I'm asking for much here! (Do note, I'm not being a brat here pushing the blame on them but I have done it before so, I know that I'm capable off doing it! I have my reasons.)

But there is a lesson is to be learnt from here, Juniors. Choose wisely who you want to stay with. You might be the bestest of bestest of friends but living under the same roof with him/her will reveal the true colour and nature of the person. Though that's quite impossible to find out before hand but I hope you guys don't fall into a pit hole like I did.

Also, this is a good test of your patience and tolerance staying with other people. I did learn something from it after all. You will learn it the hard way.

No comments: