Monday 2 April 2007

Less Than 24 Hours

In less than a day, I will be back in London taking the train or bus back to Baker St. After dumping my luggage, I would head off to Imperial to see everyone I suppose and go for dinner with the 4th years. I can't wait for my Thai food. Charl, it better be good ya. :) Sorry little ones. This is only exclusive to the 4th years. I will see you guys on other days okay. Don't worry. I won't forget you all. Anyway, I wonder what my little bro will be doing then. Oi, Kai! What are you doing ah tomorrow?

As for now, I'm preparing my Bak Kut Teh. I hope it turns out well tonight. I haven't really cooked for 6 people. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

dulcinea said...

hahaha... "little ones"....


it's bad enough I call them the 'kids'

Cheng Chun said...

Hahaha... Well, little what they all :) Sounds kinda cute too...