Tuesday 17 April 2007

Give Me A Break

Today I was suppose to start on my wing. And guess what? They didn't do anything to it. They were suppose to clean it before I came back and they did it today. I want to say I'm pissed but I can't because I can't do anything about it. They took this electrical burner to wield stuff and cleaned my wing since it had some grit on. Look crazy but ARGHHHHHHH!


I hope I have better luck tomorrow.

On the bright side, I made 2 soups today. Kiam Chai and mushroom soup. My first time attempting mushroom soup and it was sedaaaaaap I have to say it. Really! :P Something to release my stress a bit.


Kiam Chai on the top and mushroom soup on the bottom.

Mushroom soup with bread. This was my dinner.

2 comments:

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

i want the mushroom one!!!!

Cheng Chun said...

Hahahaha... Come over la... I don't mind cook... :)