Monday 23 April 2007

Mission Accomplished

Here are a few things I managed to do for the past week.
  1. Finally, I walked from University back to my hall on Wednesday and Saturday without taking the bus. Gsssssssh! I pancit man by the time I reached on the 6th floor in my hall.
  2. My stabbings on Charlotte, Ee-Lin and Meow were successful. Of course, I don't want you dead, girls. :)
  3. Making onion soup. Turned out to be super salty. There goes my hair.
  4. Did something to take my guilt away for not doing it earlier. You will know soon enough.
  5. Last but not least, my wing finally got tested. About 50% completed. I hope I can get a move on it soon. But damn stress! It's causing my mood swings these days.
Some pictures of my accomplishments:-

It's party time. The Norwegians celebrating their past high school graduation. Beats me!

No more snow already. :(

My last attempt on this. Hahahaha.

2 comments:

sp said...

hmm its actually quite cute... at least not angry like the last one hahahahhah

Cheng Chun said...

I think so too... Though the other one has an umph in that look... :P