Wednesday 11 April 2007

A Sunday To Remember II

Part II of the Sunday. We are now in Buckingham Palace. The day was glorious. I just love it.

The statue outside Buckingham Palace.

Gopi and I.

Syn-In, Kai and Gopi as their bodyguard.

Syn-In, Kai and me.


Queen Victoria herself.


Gopi was trying to become a statue.

We trying to rule the world.


No idea what Gopi was doing with the lion's tail. Very disturbing.

The 3 of us. All happy.

And trying to be cute here.

Last but not least, I would like to say thank you so much to Syn-In for the pictures. She did an amazing job with the pictures. Definitely, the photographer of the day. I will definitely remember this for a long long time. I certainly hoped you guys had fun as much as I did. Now, all back to work ya. :)

3 comments:

sp said...

1st pic very nice :D

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

sama-sama chun chun! looking forward to going out again with u... soon :)

Cheng Chun said...

That's all Syn-In's pictures lol... I curi it... Hahaha...