Sunday 22 April 2007

Contented

Last night it was kinda nice. I came back super tired and feeling very stressed over my project again. So as usual, I talked to the regulars on MSN which they made me feel better. Thanks ya girls.

The best part of the night was receiving a call from my little bro. FIRST TIME EVER HE DID IT! Patut la there was a blizzard that day. Hehehe. But seriously, thanks a lot. Really needed to speak to someone though it was mainly about his stress-related problem. Not mine. Hahaha. Farny la you, Kai.

Oh well, the day ended me sleeping at 3.30 a.m and ya thanks to my father calling me at 4.30 a.m, I couldn't sleep after that because my neighbour was playing the guitar and singing. Gssssssh. And also, I forgot to full draw my curtains so the sun blinded me at 6.30 a.m. I give up on sleeping la.

But at least, I'm still contented for now. Miss you guys a lot.

No comments: