Saturday 14 April 2007

Every Good Thing Must Come To An End

Contents in the card are strictly P & C!

This was the card given to me from Kai, my awesome little brother. This card is definitely worth much more than my certificate when I graduate. I never dreamt in my life time to receive such a great gesture from anyone before leaving university. Thank you very much Kai. You certainly ended my university life with a bang.

Being in London this time was great. Going bizarre with the freshers, destorying my body clock and eating quite distortedly were part of this. I know I have been in London for the past 4 years but experiencing this is another whole new level. With great friends, comes with great memories for me to cherish for a life time.

This definitely summed every thing up for this trip back to London.

p/s: Kai, I'm going to kill you for asking me to read it on the plane back to Norway. You know why and what will happen if I did read it with you around right? Smart boy! :D

No comments: