Sunday 8 April 2007

It Is Alcohol Time

Today was rather interesting. I went out for dim sum with my sister in Royal China and then I headed off to Regent Street to meet Shea Maine since she spontaneously came down to London to get a dress for her grad ball. Either way, she got a dress at Chilli Peppers.

But the best part was Shea Maine and I going for a drink in Fredx(off Tottenham Court Road) for a drink. I didn't know what to get so Shea Maine just randomly gotten me a drink which tasted a bit like cherries.

After that, we went for Japanese food in Hi Sushi recommended by Chris Tock. So, food was good and we both ate a lot especially the salmon sashimi. And guess what. We went back for round 2 for drinks again. I never had this much alcohol in a day. But nevertheless, I was sober as ever because I think my tolerance is quite high. Hehe. You should have come, Kai. Much better than being in Malaysian Hall. :D

My second drink of the day in pink. The Holy Freud Lemonade - a mix of Vodka, Cranberry, Lychee, Lemon and Soda. Sweet and yummy but apparently dangerous.

No comments: