Sunday 1 April 2007

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

Quite a nice catch phrase.


The trailer.

Hmmmmm. Tonight's movie was Dodgeball. Quite funny and entertaining. Certainly with their first initial costume when they first came out was a shocker. In general, it was okay.

My meal for tonight was salmon cutlets. It was Charlotte's influence forcing me into making it. I was already preparing to make my salmon steak and an idea came about. Since I had instant mash potatoes(I know I cheated), I just said 'Why not just mix them together'. I did so and it turned not too bad. It was just not as salty as I would like it to be but I suppose I can live without low sodium once in a while.

Well, this was my first attempt making it and I couldn't make it into nicely shaped cutlets but more like a splat onto the pan.

The burnt. The better ones.

The not-so-burnt.

All in all I say it was a good attempt. Yummy.

No comments: