Friday 27 April 2007

Slow and Easy

Once more, I think I have to do my experiment; the same pressing and clicking. But this time, I got move the Vortex Generators slightly forward. It is going to be a hell time for me because now I have to remove all of the tape I used and re-tape all of them. I spent nearly 2 hours setting that up and there goes another 1 roll of tape. So far, I think I used about 3 rolls of it.

However, this morning I reluctantly got out of bed. No idea why. I usually spring out of bed at the first ring of the bell. I'm still dead tired even though I didn't do anything yesterday. Hehehe. I know. I know. You people out there still have lectures and all and on top of that still have to study. So, I'm pretty sure that you should be even more tired compared to me.

Since as for now they are setting up the wing for me, I think I shall start tabulating 700 points for me to calculate. And oh, I think I might just do half (3 sets) an experiment today. Don't think my body can handle the work today. Wish me luck.

No comments: