Thursday 5 April 2007

First Two Days In London

So far being in London has been great. Firstly, staying at Wayn's place. That was kinda crazy but it was certainly fun. At 7.30 a.m, I went to the library to look for Kai. He was there doing his 'work' and we chit-chatted for a bit. Good to know that Kai is getting into studying mode. :) After that, I went back to Baker Street to refreshen up since I didn't clean or brush my teeth the night before and I can't sleep if I don't do so. That's why I only manage to get about 3 1/2 hours of cat-nap.

I rested for a bit till 5 p.m and I went back to Imperial to dump my bag at Kai's place, rushing off to the Strand to catch Evita. It was a good show but at times a bit grim. I suppose that was her life and how influential she was then for Argentina. The show ended about 9.30 p.m. I decided to go back to Imperial to kinda rest since I didn't get much sleep. So, Kai's friend went out for drinks while I was kinda nicely tugged under a bed. However, this brother of mine wanted to have dinner. By then it was 1 a.m and the few places which are opened that late is Chintown. So, I had to drag myself to Chinatown(not to mention, it was cold) for super late dinner. Don't worry Kai, I definitely didn't regret going since we talked for some bit though I was blur most of the time.

After having a super filling meal at 97, we went back to Imperial AGAIN(Man, do I love Imperial or what?). Kai's friend and all were in his room and we kinda got into bed at 4 a.m. However, I didn't get much sleep again due to a flat pillow. Gssssssh. Kai, how in the world can you sleep on a flat pillow like that. Your neck doesn't have any support la.

I also had some errands to run collecting some shoes for my sister. To my amazement, there was something going on in Oxford Street. A new shop Primarks just opened and there were tonnes of people queuing up. Mostly, high school students. Most probably, it is another Topshop or something. There were policemen on horses to keep check the crowd. I didn't really bother too much as I was hungry and I decided to go to Selfridges to get a pie. It was quite nice with mash potatoes and mushy peas.

As for now, I'm going straight to bed. Brain feels extremely heavy and tonight, I think I will get Tock for dinner.

No comments: