Friday 27 April 2007

Norwegian Products

I think I have to say about their product's quality. IT SUCKS. The cap doesn't open cleanly. This is what I mean.

I opened the water bottle(left) and Arne opened the pepsi(right).

Serious, we don't suck at opening the bottles. It is the manufacturing of it.

Out of 10 caps I tried to open, all 10 caps didn't open cleanly. It is also the same for my apple juice box. When you pull out the seal, it is the hook that snaps not the seal. Damn cacat I tell you. And do note that I do know how to twist properly!

I know they are very environmental friendly but this is stupid. Oh well, they still have a lot to learn.

2 comments:

Heng Kai said...

omg! c'mon! it's only bottle caps~! can't you forgive the norwegians for ONCE? :S

Cheng Chun said...

Hahaha. Don't worry Kai, I'm not bitter with the Norwegians here. But seriously, it is cacat la. Even their wrappings and all. Gssssssssh. To open stuff I need to put in extra effort!!! :)