Monday 9 April 2007

A Sunday To Remember

Sunday was a great day. Kai, Syn-In, Gopi(Kai's friend) and I went out for dim sum today. They were ALL late as usual but oh well, dim sum was fine. After that, we wanted to take Gopi to see Buckingham Palace and also Syn-In since she herself never been there before. It was a fantastic day. The sun was out but it was cool. Loads of people. Gotta love this time of year. I think I will let the pictures say it all. :)

Gopi with his cool look.

Me enjoying the park.

Perfect weather.

Hmmmm. Very random I say.

What were you doing, Syn-In?

Awwwww. My little bro. You are just too adorable la.

Syn-In and Kai.

A hug from Gopi. Hmmmm. Disturbing.

This looks familiar.

My long lost buddy. ;)

Trying to be serious here. How's my look? :P

We are just being cute here. Oh my. Over the top I say.

It's a bird, it's a plane, nooooo, it's just a squirrel.

We were picturing Buckingham Palace lifting off.

Gopi breaking my neck.

I got to say. That was a great lift. Hahaha. Thanks Gopi.

Mind you people out there. There is nothing going on!

Smile Kai. The winning smile. :)

On the phone.

Incredible day.

The 3 hoodies.

My little bro and I.

Kai looks red here. Lol! :D

The 4 heads.

The 4 foots.

Good boy Kai. Do not litter anywhere in the park. :) We all were heading towards Buckingham Palace.

To be continued. I have to get ready for bed since I have to go to College to start my work. Noooooooooo.

No comments: