Wednesday 3 October 2007

Wakey Wednesday

Don't know whether to be angry or just want to shout 'KA NA SAI' to the person who call me at 10 this morning!!! Well, I know it is already kinda late but seriously. No one calls me at 10 or sometimes at 9.30 unless my sister has some emergency from work. Well, she does call me at 10.30 most of the times but I would be slightly alert and conscious with my surroundings. Don't like to be woken up BEFORE I'm alert.

Anyway, I had a few dreams. First one was about Aunty Lilian Chan and me going for science tuition. Hmmmmmmm. Dunno why also. And also she brought her new fancy camera. Then, I was taken back to ancient China and fighting against the Monguls. I suppose it's due to me watching the history on the Great Wall of China yesterday. It was a good documentary. Might blog about it later.

No comments: