Wednesday 3 October 2007

Fresher's Fair

I suppose I can say that it brings old memories back where in my first year, I went around with Changyong scavenging for activities we could do. Obviously, I love my MSoc and would always visit that booth every year. It seems that the freshers this year are quite chatty, noisy and funny. So all the best for the year guys.

However, there weren't many freebies this time. I mean yea I suppose you have the odd gift-bags from the Library(though I wanted a mousepad!!!) and police giving UV pens but they still can't beat my first year. We are talking about popcorn makers and free O2 sim cards and so much more.

I suppose the only thing which was edible this time was some free drinks by the Fine Drinking Society(What a shocker there. Drinking in daylight!!!) which by the way, Heng Kai smelt of alcohol!!! Tskk tskk. On that notes, hmmmmmm should try making him drunk at one point too. But also by the Cheese Appreciation Society too. Tonnes of cheese around to make you go mad about cheese.

Anyway, I made Baked Salmon with Tarragon Lemon sauce. It turned out to be not too bad but I suppose I was feeling really lazy to cook. The weather hasn't been inspiring to do any outdoor activities. So, I basically just threw the salmon into the oven, let it cooked for 15 minutes and that was dinner. Just to note, I ate dinner at 6 a.m. Early but I'm planning to have supper at 10 p.m to go with my Heroes. :D

No comments: