Friday 5 October 2007

Talking to Myself

I dunno whether it's just me but sometimes I just so frustrated that I'm just talking to myself especially on MSN. No one in particular. But why do I even bother talking or taking the effort of talking so much when the other party is just being so unresponsive. If you don't want to talk then tell me!!! I just don't want to be a fool just blabbering rubbish if you don't want to talk. If that was the case, it is better for me to just talk to the wall, right.

My father always advise me to make the effort to talk to friends, communicate with them, don't be selfish or proud wanting people to contact you. Yes, it's the more humble and noble way of good communication skills or how do we put it - PR.

HOWEVER, it would be great to get out of the blue(since this is the case for sad sad Cheng Chun) messages at times especially on MSN. Text messages or even phone calls would make London snow!!! I'm not asking to be flooded with questions or answers every single second. I'm not that crazy. Even I'm at the point thinking that I might be an A.D.D.

Aihhhhhhhhhh. I'm in one of those moods. May be I should drown myself with Starbuck's Fraps now.

No comments: