Thursday 18 October 2007

Cacat Thursday

I dunno whether it's a bad start of the day but I'm not really a happy bunny. Waking up to 9 emails scolding and telling me what to do isn't exactly great. First of all, I got a morning call at 9.20 a.m from the Concierge with 3 buzzes!!! I know I had a few parcels on the way but hello la!!! Call in the evening when people are awake!!! Damn noisy. Grrrrrrrrr.

Then kena a list of things from sister. Blah. Kena this and that. Helping out a bit also kena marah. Fair enough that I semi-destroyed the mini oven we had because some plastic melted on it. I really didn't see it and the tupperware cover just melted. Isssssssssssssh.

Anyhow, I have calmed down a bit and since the weather is beautiful I can't ask for more. I really hope that the weather holds up till next week which my guts tells me it's going to rain then.

I'm still torn since yesterday. Realising that I might be going back for good. Particularly a certain thing which really means to me.

No comments: