Thursday 25 October 2007

Graduated At Last

Wow. After 4 years of enduring into university, I am now a graduate. After 4 years I am now a matured person to venture out into the big dangerous world. After 4 years I am to progress and be responsible of my future and life.

NOT

Hahaha. Well of course I'm serious about those but I think it's quite important to know what I really want in life. I see many people doing something they did or might not like but mostly go into something which the norm goes too. Well, as we can see from Imperial abut 60-75% of engineers goes into banking or to city.

What's fantastic about it? A great salary with a nice comfortable apartment in the city will just cut it? To be honest and I personally calculated it, it comes to the same. But I always believe that there must be always equilibrium in what we do.

But enough about reality. Yesterday was my day. More to be posted later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, cool man... Congrags!!! Ur a smart dude ull know wat to do... If it was me banking all the way man... Hehe bt since ur like a genious go invent some new rocket engine or somtin!!!

Peace!!!