Sunday 14 October 2007

Saturday Outing

Today after waking up to a 5 a.m jetlag morning call from my Mother, we went to Bicester Village for just shopping. We didn't get much from there but I got a bed set cover for my bed. So nice and cheap. My sister got a scarf and my Mom got a mini purse.

But lunch was yummy. I had mushroom soup with squid ink pasta with seafood. So yummy. I think I will cook my pasta. Just with some olive oil, garlic, chilli and some parsley.

Sorry ya. I had to stop blogging for dinner. Have been drooling to eat Mom's cooking and wahhhhhhh. So syiok. With steam seabass and great mullet, kei kunyit(Terengganu Chicken Dish) and runner beans. To be honest, these food were an experiment to broaden our variety with vegetables and fish. All good. Though the seabass was better. :)

Good food makes me happy.

2 comments:

MsBeHaVeN said...

where was lunch? at Bicester V? Your pasta sounds like Aglio Oglio, my fav! If only Tommy's near your place didn't close down. Their Aglio Oglio is really nice.

Who la you apologizing to? Sounds yummy even from here hehehe ;)

Cheng Chun said...

Something like that. I didn't know it existed. Hehehe.