Friday 5 October 2007

Berhappy-happy

I needed to get happy again so I went down to Baker Street for a Grande Java Chip Chocalate from Starbucks. Since I was going there, I was thinking of running all the errands.
  1. Do sister's dry-cleaning. I sound like a maid!!!
  2. Buy plasters for Ya Teng. No idea why Boots plasters so canggih one.
  3. Bank in coins. And I mean a lot of coins.
  4. Get my frap from Starbucks.
Killing 4 birds with 1 stone. Muahahahaha. And it made me happy. But of course, it wasn't that simple. I went to the dry cleaners and nearly kena conned. Well, it was 8.50 pounds altogether and I gave him 10 pounds. Heh. He gave me back 50p. It took me a while for me to think, 'Eh, suppose to be 1.50 leh!' Oh well no biggie he returned another pound after I rectified him.

Then, I headed off to Boots to get the plasters. Got 2 boxes as requested. I hope they are the correct ones Ya Teng.


Then to HSBC to deposit my coins. At first I dumped the whole lot into the back of the tray you were suppose to put the coins. Well, how I know la!!! They said lift the tray and start counting the coins what!!! Kena advise my the HSBC lady that it is the wrong way. Malu. Sniff sniff. Engineer also dunno how this machine works! Anyway, this is the amount of coins I had. 7.51 pounds worth. Not bad.


Then off to my Starbucks. Had a Java Chip Chocolate but then I got the coffee base one. I'm sure not to sleep tonight. Oh well, it's quite yummy. :)

So happy already.

1 comment:

MsBeHaVeN said...

Thanks CC! I know it's my fault to have shown you the picture before you buy. I think that will do though it looks a bit different from the one that I have on hand ;P