Thursday 11 October 2007

MSoc

I just wonder why I'm too attached with this society. May be it's in my blood to attend every single event they have. But I suppose I'm just glued to this society because it has given me so much. Great friends and great memories. What it has done for me. Unbelievable and unexpected. I don't think I would have known so many great people if I didn't join this society.

Anyway, I attended for the OGM yesterday. Not that I was dying to go for it but I was just around the corner. I headed off to the MAS office and then headed to Imperial. So, this is justified. I wanted to do my transcripts and all but it will be surely very slow and such. To my amazement, Tock attended too!!! So, I'm not the only old fart. I wanted to blurt some questions out but I restrained myself. I know when to speak and when not to speak. *whistles*

I had a drink with Tock and Xin Yi as my backup anti-boredom plan. Sorry la. You free mah. And the rest of the day was going for shopping. MUahahahahahaha!!!

No comments: