Thursday 11 October 2007

Shopping Mania

It isn't a frenzy because I didn't go bananas buying every rack. I had self-control and I suppose I felt a bit guilty. Today's shopping was in Emporio Armani and that's not going to be a 2 digit price on my suit. It was a beautiful suit I got to admit. Colour and cut. As for the price also beautiful. I'm not going to 'tell' the price but it wasn't easy on my wallet.

I also had company from my trusty fashion consultant, Zhern Yoong. He is really good at shopping. Gsssssssh. I never seen a guy person go through every single rack to find something. Well, I suppose he was bored waiting for me. Sorry ya Mr Chong. But at least you had something to eat.

Talking about food, we had a few finger food and Zhern Yoong sapu the whole tray. He was hungry. And tonnes of drinks. Not just any drinks but alcohol. Damn. I should have taken more lychee martini!!! They had bubblies and elderflower water too. Yummy.

After paying, we headed off to Topshop to meet up with Wayn. He was there with some others because Topshop was having an extra 15% discount for students. So, what the heck. Since I was out, better just go out and enjoy sometime with them. They have been really funny and nice. So, yea I got a scarf for myself. Something more funky. Need some spice mah. On the other hand, both of them got some stuff. Shirts and all.

And to conclude the day, we headed to McD's for dinner as Wayn was starving quite badly. I had nuggets. Yum yum. All in all it was really fun. But if you all are thinking I'm some brat and all, HEY, it was ordered to get a new suit for my sister's wedding. So, it just semi-guilty. Hehehe. I hope my family likes my suit.

No comments: