Tuesday 30 October 2007

Under-dressed Horror!!!

Never in my life I tell you that I have been under-dressed. I'm usually semi over-dressed for nice occasions but this one, it just caught me off guard. I just wore my normal smart casual shirt. Nothing wrong right wearing for a open house dinner in the Marriott.

Mana tau the Raja of Perlis(the ex-Agong) attended this Raya open house. Not to mention the Chief Minister of Melaka!!! It's just pure embrassment to see everyone wearing batik and I'm the ONLY youth wearing that. Even, the kids were wearing batik.

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhh. I just feel so disappointed and the embarrassment I had to endure during the dinner. I could see eyes looking at me thinking who the hell is this young fool attending this dinner. I can't blame them. :(

Food was not too bad. Loads of food as usual. Buffet style. Satay, curry laksa, assam laksa, popiah, japanese food, ice kacang, cendol, fried chicken, char kuey teow, Caeser salad, lamb chop and desert. I had most of it. Couldn't resist all of them. I haven't eaten those for like a year man.

Anyway, my new mission is to get a batik shirt. And the only place to get my batik is from Terengganu. The airport to be more precise.

p/s: Sorry no pictures. I didn't bring my camera. Damn it. I wished I could get an autograph from the Raja.

No comments: