Thursday 4 October 2007

Jalan-jalan

Okay. Perfect weather. Perfect temperature. How not to go out. Well, after a simple lunch of calamari and pita bread, I just took 1 bus down to Piccadilly(which by the way cost 90p a single journey now) and went to Chinatown to find a sauce. Well, to be more specific, SATAY. I know I'm such a loser but I'm wanting to eat nasi impit. So must have satay sauce.

After finding the sauce(and I hope it's good. If not I will boycott anything satay sauce in any products) I headed off to Japan Centre for more sake sashimi. This time it looked really good and may be a bit more pricy than usual. So got 1 slab of sake, 2 Calpicos and Inari sushi. I was tempted to buy more but I better don't be greedy.

Anyway, I just wanted to test my luck giving Heng Kai a text asking whether he was around Chinatown due to his frequent presence there. He macam a 'Tai Lo' there (hope he doesn't kill me) but yea, just wanted to meet up with him before he starts his major work next week. However, I predicted that I would be almost returning home and I would get a phone call from him. Damn. I had to be right. Missed him by 30 minutes. Not his fault anyway. He is forever busy. :)

No comments: