Saturday 13 October 2007

Operation Parents

They arrived safe and sound. Though the taxi waiting bit crazy for them and me. First of all, I ordered a taxi to be in the airport for today. Mana tau when I made the book on Tuesday, the taxi went on that day where I said on the 12th of October!!! Nevermind. The taxi driver was really nice and said it was fine.

Then today. Another company called(where it seems the original one I called had no taxi due to Raya) saying I was waiting for him. I cancelled them because they were charging me for such a short waiting period. You all know how long the queues are in Heathrow at 7 p.m. So, that one I terpaksa tell him I really did cancel it. Not my fault this one too.

Oh well, I cooked pilchards i.e. adult sardines, eggs and yew chai. All not too bad. But every simple one. I dare not cook for my Mom. Hehehe.

Okay la. I better sign off. They are all now sleeping and I'm here in the kitchen listening to my crazy laptop clicking away. I wonder why it's making that sound. Most probably it's the harddrive.

I think tomorrow we will be going to Bicester Village for some shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stringthebean.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.