Saturday 27 October 2007

Back in Malaysia

This would be my first post in Malaysia. Selamat kembali Cheng Chun, warga Malaysia. Hehehe. It's nice to be in a familiar country where I know where is where and always fascinated with new developments.

I have been away for exactly 397 days and my area in Mont Kiara has certainly changed. More buildings sprouting like mushrooms and the roads are still the same as ever; damaged to the max with the most uneven roads ever.

And oh yea, had the worst flight. It was bumpy. My seat was horrible since it was next to the trolley tolls(the place where the stewards get food for we hungry people) and it keeps blinding me with its light. Then I had an Indonesian man tossing and turning like mad. To make this worse, the food was quite bad. And to complete the bad experience, the entertainment system rosak. Aihhhhhhh. So terpaksa sleep.

Went out for a little Japanese dinner in Desa Sri Hartamas, Sugimoto. However, I noticed that that area seems to be extremely quite on a Saturday. It must be due to other shopping complexes opening. Beats me and better because there is now ample of parking spaces.

Ok lah. I better head to bed. Most probably, I might have my Coffee Bean breakfast. Hahaha.

No comments: