Thursday 18 October 2007

Good Ol' Times

Another successful meet up with the Concordians. I met up with the English dude, Brian and the medic, Khoon Li. It is always great to meet up with them and I certainly enjoy my time. It was in Four Seasons and oh yea, Heng Kai joined us too. I just like yum cha-ing.

But of course before the mini gathering, I was in Imperial to make my statement of attendance and such. They haven't been exactly very efficient the past weeks. Either way, yes I know I'm a maniac going to Imperial every week just for the sake of it. But this would be like my last last time I would be in Imperial other than graduation.

The worst part is that it leaves me with so much emotions and feelings behind. I know it's time to move on, get a life and see the future as mine isn't exactly that certain. But it's just that there are certain people who I would definitely miss. Not being with them is like an emptiness or void in me. They just really mean a lot to me.

So jiwang huh? I know. Time for the songs.

No comments: