Wednesday 31 October 2007

Facial-ah

Today was my first facial ever. Hahahahahahaha. I know that sounded just wrong but oh well, nowadays guys need to groom themselves to be more presentable. You know women can be very particular and such. I don't think most girls would like a pizza-crater guy face(no offense to those but it's not your fault, it's the bacteria or virus which is causing your acne!!!). Do you see Brad Pitt having acne?

Where got spots one?!?!?! See. :P

Anyway, it was quite relaxing just to sit there where they just clean your face and tone it I suppose. However, I didn't know that it was quite long about 2 hours. I really needed to go to the toilet then. Don't think it would be good to be going out of the shop with a big white face and cucumbers on the eyes. Just kidding. No cucumbers of course.

No comments: