Friday 19 October 2007

Happy Birthday Changyong

I'm soooooooooooo sorry for this belated post. His birthday was on the 12th of October. Nearly 1 week. No worries I have sent my wishes already just that I didn't make a post about it. I was just lost with my own stupid life.

Happy Birthday Changyong.

Yes my good old friend. He is ever wise and definitely the brightest in Aeronautics. He certainly taught me to be more true to myself and always always ask if I don't know anything at anytime. He is a fearless general who will conquer the world. He is just one of those special Singaporeans. He never thinks for himself but always give more to his friends.

The first time I knew Changyong was in the Garden's BBQ on Fresher's week. I definitely remember Nicole introducing me to this tiny boy in his big big jacket. Not knowing that this would be a great start of a true friendship. Years after years we endured the pain Aero could throw at us, we persevered. I wouldn't have pass all my years without him.

From his geekyness to his charming insane grin he has, he certainly is an all rounder in every aspect of life. Why am I not surprise if he's the top in Singapore in everything or may be a General in the military. I still remember you disturbing me in lectures when you lost your concentration and just destroy my notes. Vice versa. Talking about maturity there. Oh well, I still love you. Hahaha.

Well, all I can say that I'm proud to have a great friend like you and I will definitely NOT miss the graduation in the Singapore. It's a big hurdle to jump now getting my family to say yes but I think I can. I will not miss this for anything other than my sister is quite mad that I'm not going to send her off back to London.

Here are some good memories.

Changyong and I in Wimbledon.


The Maniacs of Aeronautics. This was taken after a CFD class!!!

I think this was the last days of lectures. Materials to be exact.

I love this picture. The last day before I headed off to Norway for my project. I really miss you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.