Tuesday 25 September 2007

Warwick Wave

Hey people. Greeting from Warwick. I'm here because Im off to send Heng Kai's brother to university. Hahaha. Well, I suppose I had nothing to do since I have been very very bored in London.

However, the weather has been appaling today. It just rained and rained and rush hour today was bad. I had to wait for the 3rd tube to head off to Victoria. Then at that station it was just tonnes of people queueing to enter the station. Basically, it is just havoc. Not to mention, all this tornadoes here and there in the UK

Anyway, we managed to get on the Megabus(by the way, it's not in Victoria Coach Station but behind a shopping mall). So for now, we have explored a bit of Coventry and that's about it really.

We also headed off to Warwick University to try to find out more information for Heng Yong. Man, I can't believe I'm out of that vicious process

Tomorrow we will be heading off to Birmingham after settling Heng Yong. Time to see Meow Meow. But to be honest, I haven't seen Birmingham before in daylight.

No comments: