Thursday 6 September 2007

The Bold and the Beautiful


Laugh all you might but I stand by this show!!! Hahaha. Seriously. This series can't be more scandalous. For over 20 years, this series has been running and I don't think it is going to end soon. Till today, I'm still liking every single bit of it though the family is just crazy. Just image having a brother who is married to your mothers brother's ex-wife sister. Hahaha.

Well, there are a few lessons I learnt from this series. Proper dining and style they have. I have to admit their dress, suits, laundrette(not being ham sap here) and also their actors and actresses are just gorgeous people. And the houses. Drool!

Although I still remember back in KL the first saw it, my blood pressure shot up because Brooke(the main leading actress i.e. slut) refuse to say I love you. It took 3 episodes to make her confess and my family were like 'Chill! Chill!'

All in all, it never fails to entertain me. And I'm catching it up again since I'm quite bored now.

No comments: