Tuesday 11 September 2007

Black Bottom Cupcakes


Tadda!!! This is my first attempt on baking to be honest. I hardly bake because flour can be so messy. And I have to admit that I did a messy job with these. I thought my kitchen was Ground Zero. Hahaha. Sssshhhhhhhh. Don't tell my sister.

Anyway, it turned out to be hmmmmmmm nice I suppose. I think it's got to do with the cocoa powder I used.

Firstly, it is a Cadbury brand. But that's not really the main reason of it being a bit odd. It has been expired more than 3 years. Hahahahahaha. Don't laugh your heads off people. But the cocoa powder was still okay and I thought I could use it. Well, I'm still alive so I hope I don't get a massive stomachache later.

Secondly, I think it's the cream cheese I had to use. Sainsbury didn't have any so I had to go with cottage cheese. Okay okay lor. Aihhhhhh. Well, I should try other recipes and also find a proper mixer. The one I used was just a single beater. So, may be not enough air going into the mixture.

Oh well, I would say this was a good bake. Just see whether my sister will eat it.

No comments: