Sunday 16 September 2007

Sunday's Sun

Okay. Obviously today is Sunday but seriously! The sun is just like lasering its rays everywhere. It's just so bright until I need to use my night curtains to block them out. Well, of course it's great to have such weather like this and we Londoners can't ask for more especially in September. Leaves are suppose to be changing in colour but looks like the trees will get more food for this winter.

So, it comes to the question now of me getting a new pair of shades. To be honest, I'm not really a shade person(can I?) due to the fact I can't wear most of the 'look cool ones' i.e. macam Neo from Matrix!!! Of course I would love to look yau yeng(who doesn't!!!) and as they say protect your eyes from the UV rays etc but it's due to the fact of me having a flat nose!!! So sad I tell you. The shades doesn't sit on my bridge and it will just be hanging and will fall on my cheek.

Oh well, I suggest I have to slowly find of one. But the other problem I have is that to wear shades you might need to wear contacts. Yes yes. That's not really a big problem but then I need to wear them. Of course, you have shades with power but it's just cacat to carry two pairs of glasses everywhere you go. Not that I carry a handbag!!! And I hate the clip-on shades. Very the apek lah. :D I know I'm fussy. Hehehe.


How not to look cool!!! :P So how many pairs of shades do you have people? I know Heng Kai has found his long lost all true super cool shades. ;)

No comments: