Friday 14 September 2007

Kal Ho Naa Ho

It's Bollywood time. I seriously have no idea why I saw this film. It was at midnight yesterday and it ran till 3.30 in the morning. Obviously, I couldn't tahan for that long but of course I taped it. :)

Anyway, what caught me with this show was that it was funny and best of all it was in New York. Hahaha. Speak of the devil. The show revolves around an Indian girl(Preity Zinta) who refuses to fall in love. She has a very good friend who loves her but refused to tell her.

Until came Aman(Shahkurn Khan) who is an irritating, funny new neighbour who just arrived. So, he tasks was to open her heart to me but of course he falls in love with her. But the main reason he arrived to New York was to get treatment for a weak heart. How very tragic. At least there wasn't any fighting what so ever. Just pure fun.

One of the soundtrack came from this movie for Art of Wok. I was surprised that they took it from here and the moves were taken from there too. An excellent sound selection I have to say. All very happy happy.

p/s: Sorry, I don't have a poster or trailer for this. Not many Bollywood trailers you know.


Talking about Bollywood movies, the Indian actresses are so pretty. No wonder they make fine Miss World. Look at Aishwarya Rai. Perfect and exotic. Amazing eyes and flawless skin. She deserved to win that award.

No comments: