Thursday 20 September 2007

Should I Be Less Sensitive?

Some say that I don't have a sense of humour or I should lighten up or just chill. But seriously, how I can expected to make a comment or talk about lameness if some of the topics talked about are just pure nonsense. No offense to them but I might I have reached a point that all of these are just immature and dumb.

I'm not saying that I never talk cock at all now. I do at times but in normal conversations with my friends, never so many times we talk about 'your face looks like shit' for just the sake of a joke about it and laugh. Seriously, how can that be funny?

Some comments or conversations also are insulting. I mean fine you want to insult as a kind of a joke but I don't think that's even nice to even mention it as a joke. Who are you kidding? If you are a friend, I don't think a friend would belittle you or make stupid remarks insulting you. For the fun-no-hard-feelings-jokingly-friendly sort of way. Yea okay fine. But to do it all the time. I don't know.

Should I be less sensitive?

No comments: