Saturday 15 September 2007

High School Musical

Okay. I know this is like a super teen movie but trust me. I have seen adults dancing around. Oh well, I'm not that young. This is an original movie by Disney and it came an instant hit around the world. A lot of a catchy music and dance moves here and there.

The story revolves about a guy and a girl good at their own games. Troy is a team captain for his basketball team whereas Gabriella is a super smart girl. So, Troy and Gabriella - two teens who are worlds apart, meet at a karaoke contest and discover their mutual love for music. And it all started there.

So, lots of music and dance. Funny and just for kids la. I should be a kid too. :)


There is High School Musical 2 out already. So, I can't wait to see what they have done.

No comments: