Thursday 6 September 2007

Calamari

My sotong turned out to be okay. I think I know what the problem was. I think my oil wasn't hot enough. My batter(semolina, corn flour, paprika and salt) was very good but it just needed to be mixed properly. Hehehe. I was in a hurry because I wanted to watch T.V.

So, now it's trial and error. Though I just don't like fry stuff. Makes my shirt and hair stinks.

- Updated -

Today's lunch is fried sotong again. Finally, I think I made it quite a good batch. The new one has more coatings of crumbs and with hotter oil. It was to be eaten with garlic mayo but oh well, I didn't have mayo so I just my chilli sauce I made for my chicken rice. Yum yum.


2 comments:

MsBeHaVeN said...

whoa, slow down on the fried stuff heheh...

Cheng Chun said...

Macam like my mother only. Kakakaka. You auntie d. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!