Monday 24 September 2007

Surprise Sunday

Well, I got a call from Wann Jia at 11.30 a.m for a dim sum lunch appointment. To be honest, I was quite shocked that I got a call from her because she has been extremely very busy since she is in almost in her final year. Since I had nothing for lunch, I headed off for Chinatown. The met up was also with Jia Hong which I haven't seen for some time. Well, it's just nice to meet up with good friends and yum cha. :)

On the way waiting the bus for Wann Jia, to my surprised and amazement, I saw Muz in front of Japanese Centre. I just recently facebooked him about meeting up with him and he was just there in front of my face. Honestly, my facial expression was like O_O and I was flustered. Well, of course it was great to finally see him in person for 1 year.

Anyway, I continued my evening meeting up with Wei Shen since he just arrived from Malaysia yesterday. He wanted to find some sheets and duvet covers since he just moved to a new place in London. So, he scowled the whole of Oxford Street to find cheap sheets which is obviously hard to find there. Argos had some but it seems that everything is quite sold out. I suggested to go to Marks & Spencers for the bed sheets and found a brown one for his double bed.

We then headed off to John Lewis to get his super-light duvet and has a mini tea there. Though I think I was ripped off for my fruit smoothie. I was given the Innocent fruit smoothie. Celaka. Oh well. The company was good and my scones with clotted cream. To die for. :P

So today's dinner was kiam chay soup with steam promfet. So nice. Just needed some kiam buoy and coriander leaves. Hehehe.

Well, I will be heading off to Warwick for a night. Better to do something than nothing. And enjoy the weather as much as possible too.

No comments: