Friday 28 September 2007

Walking Thursday

Yesterday after feeling guilty I haven't been exercising for like forever, I decided to walk down to Oxford Street from my place. It was just a straight road down so I suppose it was no harm in walking. Besides, I wanted to get sashimi for my dinner. I just wanted a slab of sake(salmon) and (tuna) but Selfridges now doesn't sell it. Damn it. I susah payah go and find a place where they sell it and now they tutup that counter. Most probably, I will write a suggestion or complain to their customer service.

Feeling disappointed, I decided to go to Japan Centre in Piccadilly to get some Calpico(some white coloured vitagen drink). So, of course I had to walk again. But I always love walking along Oxford Street just jalan-jalan. So many people. So many things to see. Anyway, I just made a tiny pit stop to the Apple Store and there wasn't much to see.

Japan Centre was busy as ever. So, I was strolling up and down looking for some food. To my amazement, I finally found the last slab of sake. I also bought a small mixture of sushi which was quite reasonable. After getting my goodies, I was quite tired so I took the tube back. And never I will travel again during rush hour. It is just like a mad house!!!

I went to see the cobblers for my sister since her sole of the shoes has worn off. And you know what. It is FREAKING EXPENSIVE to just change the sole!!! Celaka!!! Cheat me!!! Hmph. I would say better bring back the shoe and change it in Malaysia. Don't want to give the pleasure of him conning me.

Anyway, it was good day in general and I just woke up. I must have konged out for sometime. Hahaha. What do you expect. I walked about 1.9 miles okay. That's like 3.5 km!!!

No comments: