Tuesday 11 September 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

Wow. I haven't seen an action like this for a long time. I have been an avid Jason Bourne fan since it came out in 2002 with Bourne Identity. Then Bourne Supremacy in 2004. That one was quite a headache especially in the car race. It was all good fun. My aunt watched it and she pitied Bourne because everyone was after him and his girl friend was killed. Quite sad actually.

Well, as for this show. This is a serious action thriller. Nothing short by Jason Bourne who seems invincible. If I was ever like that, whoaaaaaaaa. Hahaha. Cinematography was good if you can stand the extreme shaking of the camera. My friend Seba would love to explain to you why or how it was done. He made quite a good review on the movie and rated it quite high too.

Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. I would want to watch this in the cinema those. My downloaded copy was a bit cacat. Hahaha. I would also have gone to the cinema but it won't be out here till September.

- Update -

I gila went to watch in the cinema. Yes Seba. I managed to watch in the cinema and basically I had the whole cinema to myself. The show is still so good.

No comments: