Friday 29 June 2007

Tagged by Heng Kai

1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
I was quite in a bad mood. Though I did something which made me happy.

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?

Sleeping.

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Checking on my sorbet and about to do so again.

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?

I don't want to mention the list.

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Oh my gooooood. My coulis(fruit purée) became instant sorbet."

6) How many different things did you drink today?
Sugar cane water, water, soya milk, ginger ale, kiam chai soup(ham choy), Assam Laksa Mamee soup. I hope I don't kill my stomach.

7) What color is your hairbrush?
It is wooden so light brown.

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
Eggs and biscuits at Tescos.

9) Where were you last night?
Home.

10) What color is your front door?
Light brown in London and dark brown in Malaysia.

11) Where do you keep your change?
Wallet and sometimes bags.

12) What is the weather like today?
POURING but with sun. London weather for you.

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
So many, I can't tell. But it depends on my mood.

14) What is something you are excited about?
I don't know really. Anything I guess.

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Not yet.

16) Are you over the age of 25?
NO!!!

17) Do you talk a lot?
Do I? I don't know. I shy shy one la. :)

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
No. Though I have seen their houses. Gorgeous.

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Ya but not close at all.

20) Do you make up your own words?
Of course. Dieded. Malufying. My Engrish. :)

21) Are you typically a jealous person?
On certain things but I supopse ya lah.

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
Alistar Lee Heng Kai? :P

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K"
No idea. Karolina from Poland.

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
I think my sister.

25) What did the last text message you received say?
"Chun, you better not go shopping. Check d news." from my Mother. Well, there is a bomb scare in now so yeah.

26) Do you chew on your straws?
Ya. But I prefer to chew on sugarcanes. Those are so yummy.

27) Do you have curly hair?
Wavy.

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
Norway for my summer job. Wish me luck.

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
Well I think it happens when someone is in a bad mood.

30) What is the last thing you ate?
Assam Laksa Mamee. Though it is going to be biscuits now.

31) Is marriage in your future?
Yes.

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
Movie. I don't know on TV. A Few Good Man.

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
Well, only time will tell. :)

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
Like this morning. I'm the maid for this house in London. :(

35) Are you currently depressed?
Yes and no. Same with Heng Kai's answer.

36) Did you cry today?
Cry? I always tear up without noticing. Does that count?

37) Why did you answer and post this?
Needed to do something but I have been grounded due to a bomb scare and tagged by my little brother.

38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey
Heng Kai has tagged most of the people I would tag so don't have. Sorry.

2 comments:

Heng Kai said...

Question 16, what's with the CAPS? lol!

Question 17, yesss! you do talk a lot, online! hehe

Question 22, U WATCH IT!

Question 33, *evil grin* time will tell??!

Cheng Chun said...

Well Kai. I'm not that old laaaaaaaa. I talk a lot online only meh. T_T

Alistar Lee. Fuyoooooooh. Sounds cool what. :)

No comments on that for your last question. :P