Friday 29 June 2007

Happy Birthday Yew Kuan

Yo Yew Kuan(though he never reads my blog). Happy 23rd Birthday. I know it is slightly late but you have been extremely busy with work huh? Well, I hope you had a great day and many returns of the day.

This was our famous trip to Stockholm, Sweden. I will definitely remember this for a long long time.

Well, my history with Mr Kuok is about 13-14 years and it has certainly been quite fun having you as a buddy. I'm still amazed for my side that we have NEVER ever been in the same class for 13-14 years. Even for Jia Jer. Through SKBD to VI. For that 8 years we have never been in the same class. Amazing stuff yet we are brought together by our activities and of course by our Mothers.

Well, now you are a good auditor(cough cough). Semangat yar. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular make. The prices for the boots are around 340 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 220 dollars on every site. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous model. The prices for the boots are approximately 170 dollars on every page. But definitively I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the boots were about 200 bucks on every page. But for all I found this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?