Monday 18 June 2007

Day 3 in Munich

So, this was our last full day in Germany and we decided to go to the Castles in Füssen. They are very famous. I'll let you guess where have you seen this castle before. I think should have seen it before in your life somewhere. If not, I'm quite certain you had a bad bad childhood. :)

Neuschwanstein Castle. Does this castle looks familiar?

Hohenschwangau Castle. Another side castle.






The model of the Castle. It was never completed.




On the side note going to the Castle, I had a misfortune event. Shea Maine realised that she lost her wallet during the train ride. So, I went back to the train to look for it and guess what. The train locked all the doors and started move. I was heading back to Munich. I nearly died. So, I took the next stop out and waited for the next 30 minutes back to Füssen.

It was kinda scary at first because I was stranded on this cement platform with not a single cover or shelter as it was going to rain. Though the scenery helped me a bit. The fields were empty which kept on going for miles and the mountains were at the background. Perfect scenery but at the wrong time. Sorry. No pictures were taken then because I had left everything with Shea Maine. Luckily, I had my handphone with me and I gave a quick ring to the others about my situation. The power of handphones nowadays. :)


Rebecca and I. We were roommates and my iPod lifesaver. :)


Theresa, Tom, Me and Shea Maine. Our last drink in the bar. Man, did I drink a lot. :)

No comments: