Thursday 14 June 2007

Day 3 in Salzburg

Day 3 in Salzburg and this time we(Shea Maine and I) focused a lot in the old and new town. Meanwhile, Terrence and Hui Sei went to the Ice Caves.

Anyway, it was another glorious day in Salzburg. I got to love summer in Europe.

This is the view greeting us every morning. Hostel with a view. :)

Salzburg Cathedral.


That's the Salzburg Square.

Okay. I'm tiny here.



This architecture is unique with the pillar going through the altar. I should have been an architect.

Ah. This is where they sang Do-Re-Mi from the Sound of Music. The garden.




University of Salzburg.

Shea Maine with a BIG BIG ROUND head. :)




This was our last day in Salzburg. The following day it was to Munich. I had a few sausages and they were yummy. Overall, it was a pretty city. First destination completed.

No comments: