Saturday 2 June 2007

Bored

Ah ha. Talking about me being a genius, this is also official that I finished my University. The ride I have been through these past 4 years in Imperial have taught me a lot I think.

I wonder whether all the lectures have attended made me wiser. Hmmmmmm. But YES I sat for all my lectures and I have attended every single lecture there was(the ks-ness in me). I'm not lying! You can ask my closest friend Changyong whether have I ever missed a lecture. :)

There were a few occasions unfortunately. The only lecture I missed was Turbo in 3rd year because I overslept. Not on purpose but a 10 min so-called nap became like 1 1/2 hours. My perfect record. Aihhhhhhhhh. Some people even felt something was different because my presence wasn't there. :D

Then this year, 1 1/2 days of lectures because I went to Canada. I couldn't help it. I had such a beautiful timetable where I had Friday and Monday off with Tuesday and Wednesday with 3 lectures all together. So, hey why not take a short break to somewhere since Christmas would be hell due to exams.

I'm just exceptionally super bored now so you will see me blogging about 3-4 times a day. Also, the most of EE freshers la konon are celebrating the end of their Materials paper. Oh please people. I have been doing that subject for 4 years so what are you celebrating about. :P

For now I'm happy. I'm already done with my report and printed and they are ready to be brought back to Imperial.

2 comments:

sp said...

ohmy... u posted an average of about 2 posts a day when u were doing ur experiment, and now that u've finished... i wonder how much will u blog... On the first day u finished u already posted 3... Lol

Cheng Chun said...

Make that 5 posts already. Too much free time ler. You want me to blog for you too. :P